Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023 , Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023 Notification News Overview, Delhi High Court Recruitment Apply Online
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023
High Court Recruitment is going to release an official recruitment notification soon, as soon as it is released, we will inform you on this site, so that you can apply first. We have provided all the information to apply below, from here you can apply directly. To know about Delhi High Court Recruitment , we have provided the official notification below, through which you can get all the information. Apart from this, we have provided the direct link to apply below, from where you can apply directly.
Notification for Delhi High Court Recruitment is provided below, from where you can get all the information about this recruitment. The notification will include detailed description of every aspect of the recruitment. We have provided below the age limit, application fee and eligibility of this recruitment. Before applying, please check the official notification.
Also Check :- DRDA Recruitment 2023
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organising Authority||Delhi High Court (DHC)|
|Exam Name||Judicial Services Exam|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Registration Start||7th to 22nd November 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd November 2023 (5:30 pm)|
|Exam Date||10th December 2023 (11 am to 1:30 pm)|
How To Apply Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Delhi High Court official website at delhihighcourt.nic.in/.
- Locate the application form for the 2023 exam, usually under the “Recruitment” or “Examinations” section.
- Register with your valid email and contact information.
- Complete the application form truthfully, including information about your experience and education.
- Use the online payment system to submit the required application fee.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents, including your photograph and signature, following the specified format and size.
- Verify all the details and apply.
- Receive a confirmation and application number upon successful submission.
- Keep a record of the application and receipt for the payment of any associated fees.
Delhi High Court Vacancy Details
There are 53 positions available for the recruitment of civil judges, according to the Delhi High Court. There are now 44 positions open, with 9 more to come. The following is a breakdown of available positions by category:
- UR: 34
- SC: 05
- ST: 14
- Total: 53
Delhi High Court Selection Process
The selection of candidates under Delhi Judicial Service Examination will be done on the basis of the following process.
- preliminary written examination
- main written examination
- document verification
- medical examination
|Educational Qualification||A Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from any Indian university that is recognized. The notice has further details.|
|Age Limit||18- 32 Years|
- Gen/EWS/OBC – Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates – 400