KFD Recruitment 2023: The Karnataka Forest Department has released the recruitment notification for 310 vacancies for Forest Watcher posts in Karnataka state, you can apply directly from the official website given below. For eligible and interested candidates, the application form for KFD recruitment has started from 27th September 2023, you can apply directly from the link given below. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who want to build and explore their careers in the Forest Department. We have provided below all the information about the age limit, qualification, and application fee for KFD recruitment.
KFD Recruitment 2023
Candidates will selected through a KFD written examination followed by an interview round and candidates who qualify for the interview will called for the Medical Fitness Test, only after this will selected. Detailed KFD notification PDF can checked directly by visiting the official website of Karnataka Forest Department, aranya.gov.in. Candidates who are interested in applying online for Forest Watcher Vacancies, then you can apply directly from the link given below. Here for your convenience, we have provided the direct link to download the KFD Notification PDF below.
KFD Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Karnataka Forest Department|
|Total Vacancies:||310 vacancies|
|Vacancy Names:||Forest Watcher|
|Last Date to Apply||Oct 26, 2023|
|Application Mode:||Online mode|
KFD Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
KFD Recruitment 2023 will recruit 310 posts. While 310 vacancies have been notified for Forest Watcher. The vacancy has released region-wise for which the details are provided below. The aspirants are advised to check the other details to avoid any last-minute confusion.
|Region Name||Seats Available|
KFD Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
Eligibility has kept separately for each KFD Recruitment, we have made all the information about eligibility available in the below array. You can choose your post through the array and apply it.
- The applicants must have passed the 10th Standard/ SSLC Exam.
- The applicants must have obtained the passing certificate for the required qualification from a recognized board/ institution.
- The applicants must have acquired the required qualifications on or before the release date of the detailed notification.
KFD Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
The age limit for KFD Recruitment, in which the minimum age is 18 years, and the maximum age is 35 years. Apart from this, relaxation will given for Scheduled Castes and State as per the rules of the government.
KFD Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The application fees in KFD Recruitment have kept in such a way that no application fee has kept for General, OBC, and application fees for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled State will also not have to be paid. Apart from this, read the official notification given below for more details.
- General / OBC Application Fee– Free
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– Free/-
- Payment will be made through Online Mode.
How To Apply KFD Recruitment 2023
- First, visit the official website @ aranya.gov.in
- And check for the KFD Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Forest Watcher Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (26-Oct-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Ans. KFD Recruitment online registration process dates are 27th September to 26th October
Ans. Yes, KFD Recruitment Notification has been released on the official website