ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023:- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, New Delhi has issued recruitment notification for 1038 paramedical staff. You can apply directly from the link given below. Online applications for paramedical staff will start from 01 to 30 October. If you want to apply in this, then you can apply directly from the link given below. Apart from this, if you have information about this post like application fee, age limit, qualification and number of posts etc., we have provided all the information below, you can see the official notification given below.
ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023
Those candidates who want to work here as Paramedical Staff under Employees State Insurance Corporation, then for your information, let me tell you that the applications have started from September 30, 2023, you can apply by visiting the official website given below. Can do. Apart from this, you can apply directly from the link given below. We have given all the information to apply below in some steps, which you can follow step by step and you can fill your form.
ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Conducting Body:||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Total Vacancies:||1038 vacancies|
|Vacancy Names:||Paramedical Staff|
|Notification||29 September 2023|
|Application Form||01 to 30 October 2033|
|Application Mode:||Online mode|
ESIC Paramedical Staff Vacancy 2023
There are a total number of 1038 vacancies for the post of Paramedical Staff, candidates can know the number of vacancies for each state i.e. ESIC region from the table, which is available below.
|Chandigarh & Punjab||32|
|Jammu & Kashmir||9|
ESIC Paramedical Staff Eligibility Criteria 2023
ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The application fees in ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment have been kept in such a way that no application fee has been kept for General, OBC, and application fees for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled People will also 500Rupee paid. Apart from this, read the official notification given below for more details.
- General / Other State Candidate Application Fee– 500
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– Free/- 250
- Payment will be made through Online Mode.
How To Apply ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official ESIC website at https://esic.gov.in/.
- Look for the option that says “Click here to Submit Online Application for Recruitment to the Paramedical Posts in ESIC” and click on it.
- You will likely find a registration link on the page, click on it to start the registration process and by providing the required details such as your name, contact information, and other relevant information.
- After successfully registering, log in to your account using the credentials you just created.
- Fill in all the required details such as personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant data in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents such as your photograph, signature, and any other certificates or qualifications required.
- Pay the application fee as per the instructions provided and Submit the application form.
As ESIC will conduct Computer Based Tests & Skill Test for recruiting candidates for the post of Upper Divison Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff & Stenographer through ESIC Recruitment 2023.
Must have a Diploma/ Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized board. Two years of professional experience is required to apply for the ESIC JE Jobs 2023.